Monday, March 25, 2013

Blast from the Past

Driving through "Old Hilliard" yesterday afternoon I passed Dairy Quesn. I know why does anyone ever PASS a Dairy Queen and NOT stop. Well - I am practicing control..... Sort of...ha! On their sign they were advertising the ONE ice cream concoction I have not been able to replicate ever - the ORANGE JULIUS. Yes, if you remember this great little store tucked into malls here in the Midwest you know how awesome this is! So as I mentioned control I plan on controlling myself long enough today to let those going to work get there. THEN I want to take my kids there to experience an Orange Julius. I hope Dairy Queen has this recipe perfected for the sak of all of us looking for a trip down memory lane and arcade heaven with the sweet citrus sip of this long time treat. In good Kelly style is I can replicate it in my own kitchen I will add a future comment with my findings. It is after all in the name of science!

No comments:

Post a Comment